Monday, September 9, 2013

In Penang

Where am I now???  Its Penang!

Just this afternoon, my boss and team leader discussed future re-shuffling of job scopes within our team.  I will team up with Ah Fen and will handle W Malaysia enq.  Hence, last minute decided to fly to Penang with her tomorrow am for a day trip.

However, my HR colleague said the travel agency booked wrong flights for us.  At around 5pm, we were told that our flight was at 10.30pm.  OMG!!!  No preparation at all and need to rush back home to pack for overnight stay in Penang. 

Luckily it is just to have lunch with one supplier hence no need any preparation.  Just need to ensure I bring all things necessary for a night stay.  I almost late uh.  Luckily did web check in before leaving office.

So.... I am now in Penang....

No comments:

Post a Comment