Saturday, September 14, 2013

Moving

This morning, I woke up at 9.30am to start doing some housework.  The mover will reach my parents house at 1pm and I need to get ready to receive my bro bed and his barang barang.

Not many things for him hence we managed to unpack and pack his things within 2 hrs then cheong to my sis house.

Wow... the house in a mess lor.  They were busy unpacking and to pack into cabinets.  OMG!!! Their packing was real bad.  My father can actually place the wok that my mum will use regularly at the bottom of the L-shape corner of the cabinet.  Some more right inside.  I nearly fainted.  He was making it so difficult for my mum to take out and put back each time.  I re-arranged for easy access.

Their packing really CMI.  Those tea leaves, they placed it so high.  Each time want to drink tea, have to take a chair to climb up...  I re-arranged for them at another cabinet with easy access.

My sister's packing also bad.  I suggested to her to re-arrange her those not using frequent bags to keep at cupboard that she usually hardly open (behind the door).  She squeezed all in one small column of her cupboard that usually need to open for her daily makeup.

I am their QC manager.  Hahaha.

We managed to do all the unpacking and tidying by night time.  A bit tired and I went home at around 11pm.

My bro settled down and hope he can get use to the new environment.  I even give him some orientation .  Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment