Saturday, September 28, 2013

Relaxing day

Woke up at 10am and simply too lazy to do housework.  Decided to sweep/mop floor tomorrow since my bro helped to do it once on Thursday night.  Just cleaned window grilles and cleaned table tops.   Toilet washing also will do it tomorrow morning.  My niece not coming so I can finish the chores before going over to my sis place.

Do not know what happened to my laptop that I could not access to our co network.

My hairstylist told me of the new store selling Hokkaido cheesecakes.  I suspected that it was the one I ate before during trip to Hokkaido with Tulip and 小珠.  She loves the cakes and will buy them again this evening.  I decided to take a look and it was a bad decision to do that.  I bought a box.  Quite expensive.  8 pcs costs $19.80.  I bought so that my parents can try them.



No comments:

Post a Comment