Sunday, January 5, 2014

Birthday celebration

This afternoon, we went to Home Team @ Bt Batok.  First time there.  My niece celebrating her birthday at the bowling centre.  She invited her friends and relatives were there.  Invited our family too.  Its her 16th birthday and last year in her secondary schoole hence my sister and brother-in-law helped to organise this celebration for her.  This is my BIL god sister's daughter.  Seeing her growing up... feel so old now...














We stayed there till 6pm and went back to Serangoon.  I am very tired.  Not enough rest.

My sister discharged this am and went to help out.  Birthday girl really wished she cld attend.  Since she can still walk, she went.  Really walking here and there.  She did not want to sit down as sitting down is more uncomfortable for her.

My niece bought belated birthday pressie for me and my younger sis.  She bought me a folder.  So sweet of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment