Friday, January 24, 2014

Movie time

Its Friday!  Happy!

Finally we can watch movie tonight.  Looking forward for Friday so that weekends, I can have a break from work.

However, I have a lot of outstanding stuff and need to bring home to finish during weekend.  Otherwise if wait till Monday to clear, will be jammed up again.

Our movie showtime is 10.15pm and we left office at 9.50pm!  We tend to forever be late for our movie no matter how late we book the showtime.  We watched I, Frankenstein at Marina GV.

Ah Cheng sent us there and we managed to be on time and did not miss the beginning of the movie.  However I did miss some parts while answering to text mss. Fixed a deal during the show.

Overall a nice movie.  Very action packed and wonder how my colleague Ah Pencil can slept during the show.  Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment