Friday, January 3, 2014

Cannot be realised

My new year resolution is not to stay late in office.  However, unable to realise my wish as for the first and second work day of the year, I am "camping" in the office.

Somehow, I do not know why I need to stay and why I could not finish my paperwork fast.  Haiz...

My elder sister is admitted to hospital for an ops to remove her gall bladder.  There was a stone inside that caused her to have frequent unbearable pain.  I went to visit her during lunch hour since evening is impossible for me to leave office early.  She looks ok and complained of hunger and pain.  She fasted since yesterday and today could not have any food intake.

Bought flowers for her to brighten her room.



















Flowers bought by her colleagues.





















We stayed till very late and missed our timing to leave office for dinner.  In the end, we went to Geylang Lor 9 for late dinner.  Initially thought of going to Lavender Food Centre but the taxi driver recommended one restaurant at Geylang that serves nice froglegs porridge.

We enjoyed the food.  Maybe too hungry..... hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment