Thursday, January 16, 2014

Nice breakfast

This morning, I had a very good breakfast.  It's my dad's lunar birthday and usual practice is my mum will cook mee sua for him.  I purposely walked over to have my breakfast as I like to eat the mee sua my mum cooks.  Only this day then she cooks for the family.  :P

Had my stitches removed this afternoon and will fix another appointment for cleaning.  More than 1 year did not go for dentist appointment liao.

Had lunch with supplier this afternoon and reached office at about 3.15pm.  Due to away from office for few hours, I had to finish my work quite late today.  Went out for dinner at around 9pm and I had porridge.  Nice porridge.   :)

Yippy!  Tomorrow is Friday and we are going to watch a movie finally.  Had stopped for a few weeks liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment