Saturday, January 25, 2014

Concussed

This morning, set alarm to wake up at 9.30am.  I did wake up but went back to sleep.  Thought to sleep for another 30mins but ended up woke up at 11.50am!  Really concussed liao.

Too tired and accumulated for past weeks.  Really need more rest now.

Did some housework and went to Tampines with my mum, sister and brother.  My sister managed to get a few pieces of tops as new clothing for CNY.  I did not get any.  Hope the few pieces I ordered online fit me.  Supposed to deliver today but my parents not at home hence changed delivery date to Monday.  Hope can wear lo.

Too tired and decided to do my work tomorrow.  My elder sister not coming so I can do it in the afternoon.

Kind of wasted the whole morning for weekend but no choice lor.

No comments:

Post a Comment