Friday, January 31, 2014

CNY ~ Da Nian Chu Yi

A fresh new year again.  Beginning of Lunar year and hope from now onwards... everything will be shun shun liao.

Today's first visiting was to our Da Gu house.  My dad's eldest sister hence must visit first.  Followed by my 4th uncle house which is near by.  My brother on leave today so can pay a visit to his god parents house (which is my 4th uncle and aunty).

After that, we came home as my aunt family and my elder sister family will be visiting our house today.  My relatives also came and it made our 2 houses lively.  First visit at my sister's house and then all walked over to my house.

Played cards with my cousins and my parents joined too.  This year supposes to be a good year for Ox but I lose $50 uh.  Where is my good luck???

My house decoration:




No comments:

Post a Comment