Sunday, January 26, 2014

Worried

This morning, I got a phone call from my mum and it was a call from her to tell me that my dad fainted at Bedok market.  I was so shocked and knowing my mum will be so frightened, quickly told her I will meet her immediately.  Called my younger sis who was nearer to the area as her church was at Parkway Parade.

Luckily my dad became conscious and was brought to the nearby clinic.  However, we wondered why the doctor did not want to come to take a look but sent a nurse instead.  Nurse gave reason saying no outdoor treatment by the doctor and need to call ambulance.  Real angry on such attitude.  What if it is really an emergency case and shouldn't the doctor at least should go and take a look?

My dad looks fine for now but we are worried this is early symptom of stroke.  He felt giddy quite frequently.  When we told him doctor said it was not due to his hunger (sugar level tested was high) that caused him to be giddy and fainted, he flared up saying not going to take the medicine.

We had to find a way to let him see doctor again.  Will ask both of my parents to do a full check up.  Hope he is really well and really due to hunger....  :(

My mum still scared.  She said my dad was cold all over and cannot answer to her questions.  Also cannot drink properly and like choked and spilled out the drinks.  She shaking him and asked him not to fall asleep.
Really hope all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment