Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dad's BD

This afternoon, my dad came to help me do some painting.  We left some paints and my dad said just used it to paint the exterior wall outside my house.  Don't waste it and it also made my unit looks cleaner.

Then I asked him for help to remove the covers of my ceiling lamp.  I am too short to remove them and I did not have any ladder.

After the cleaning of toilets, I went to my sis house.

Today we decided to stay home and my mum cooked dinner.  Initially wanted to go out for dinner to celebrate my dad's bd.  However, my elder sister cannot eat too oily food and also no seafood.  Hence decided not to go out to eat.  Perhaps next week to combine with my mum's lunar bd.

My elder sister bought a blackforest cake from Hans.  It was nice.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment