Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Go home early today

Today is last day of the month and by right, I usually work late in order to do some closing so that on 1st working day of the following month, I need not rush to do the closing.

However, today is a special day. I went home at around 7.45pm. Reason? Ha ha... because I wanted to watch the last episode of channel 8 drama at 9pm. I quite like the story and since I have been watching few of the recent episodes, it makes me don't care about work but to rush home. Had just finished watching the last episode at home. Good ending. :)

Today, I supposed to have massage in office (just 20mins session) but I completely forgot about it. By the time I realised, it was already late. No choice but to wait for another 2 weeks till it is my turn again.

Yesterday, I finally managed to complete the list of photos I wanted to develop for my last Japan trip in Nov 08. Went to Kodak shop during lunch time and able to collect them on my way home. However, the photos did not really turn out very good. A bit "yellowish" and the colours are not as bright as what I can see on my pc screen. Well, no choice lah. What to do. Don't know it is my camera or is it the colours the store using that didn't manage to give good printouts. Shall try another shop in future, if possible.

Now I can relax. However, I think I will be super busy tomorrow. Who to blame? Myself lah. Who ask me to run home instead of continue to work in office. Make sure no one comes to disturb me tomorrow. Ha ha.

PS : attached one of the photo I took at Goshikinuma Pond, Inawashiro in Tohoku.

No comments:

Post a Comment