Saturday, May 2, 2009

Addicting games

Today, I continued to play games in facebook. Eager to break my own records hence keep trying. Finally I am able to get higher scores. Very addicting.

Playing Happy Harvest and Pet Society. My farm is now growing strawberries and apples which will take longer time to mature before I can harvest them. For Pet Society, I am trying to get more coins in order to buy more clothing and some furniture to decorate my pet's house.

I went to the new shopping mall, Tampines 1, for dinner with my parents and sister. Wow... so crowded there. Met one of my colleague there.

All restaurants there were in long queue. My parents like Japanese food so we decided to queue at Sushi Tei. In fact, this queue was not as long as the others. Ate alot of sashimi today. My father enjoyed the freshness of the sashimi hence ordered more.

After dinner, we went to shop around for a while and saw this chendol advertisement. Got attracted to it and went to foodcourt, Kopitiam, to try it. Very big portion and it costs only $2.50. However, we were so cold after eating. The chendol is cold and the aircon is very cold too.

Overall, we are very satisfied with our meal today. Now I shall continue to play games... Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment