Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday again

It's Monday again. This morning while lying on my bed, I was wondering today is which day and do I need to go to work. So lazy to wake up as I enjoyed the long weekend we had which I can wake up late everyday. However, not for today. Too bad :(

Normal day for me today as I was busy doing monthend closing and helped to cover my colleague's work as she was on leave. Went home late today and before taking cab, I couldn't resist my craving for cake hence bought a small black forest cake from Swiss Bake. In fact, actual cake I craving is strawberry shortcake. Still missing the cakes we had during our Japan trip at Ginza Almond cafe. Yummy Yummy. Will eat again should I am there again. Hope no need to wait too long. Ha ha.

I decided to use my new bag which I bought in Japan. This bag was bought from Aeom Mall near Narita airport. Nice right?

No comments:

Post a Comment