Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Farewell

Today I had a training in the morning hence unable to attend the funeral. My colleague who had passed away last Saturday was cremated today. Few of our colleagues attended the ceremony. One of my colleague mentioned that many cried and if I were there, I will definitely be one of them. I cannot control my emotion very well and tend to lost control easily.

Was busy today as half a day was gone and left another half of the day to complete my work. Went home late today but was glad that I managed to clear most of my work today. Tomorrow we have a team dinner and cannot stay late. Trust I will be super busy again on Friday.

Time flies and it left 2 days to go before weekend comes. Counting down to next Tuesday as my colleague will be back from holiday. Hope she enjoys her trip in Tokyo. Once she is back, I can relax a bit but will be at the same time, covering work for my another colleague who will be going for 1 week leave. Will be busy doing coverage until end of June.

Shall now go and watch TV program. Get addicted to this Hong Kong drama series.

じゃね

No comments:

Post a Comment