Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yo... Friday!

Here comes weekend. Time really flies. Rather quiet day for me on Friday with not many phone calls in office. This allowed me to concentrate on my work without being disturbed.

My colleagues were very relax as it considered not a busy day for us. One of them was busy surfing net looking for suitable house, stocks and looking at artists' facebook. Ha ha... and it was in front of our boss!

Basically a rather enjoyable day for me. Not much stress in work. Good for my blood pressure. :)

Had dinner at LJS before heading for cinema to watch "Night at the Museum 2" at 9.10pm. This is a funny show that made you laugh and laugh. Good for de-stress.

Well, I am feeling sleepy now. Not having enough sleep for past few days. Think better go to sleep now.



No comments:

Post a Comment