Wednesday, May 27, 2009

On leave

This morning, I thought I can wake up late since will be taking one day off. However, was being wake up by phone call at 8 plus. After settling the call, can't go back to sleep but to laze on bed for a while.

Went to SNEC for review on my right eye. My doctor said that my eye problem early this month did not look like the same problem I have encountered last year. This is a relieve for me. At least I don't have to worry on what had actually happened to me. My eye looks good today and my next review will be half a year later. Hopefully nothing happens within this six months. Cross my fingers and toes again!

As it was still early, I went to the temple at Bugis with my mum. After that, we had our early dinner at MOF. Wow... I didn't know that members are entitled to a 30% off before 5.30pm during weekdays. 赚到了! I paid for the bill on time hence can enjoy this privilege.

Did not go shopping after dinner as I did not have anything to buy. Therefore, we just bought dinner for my dad and sister before we head for home.

That is how I utilised my one day leave. Shall plan for my leaves again. Got to clear them before being confiscated.

Tomorrow is 端午节. My mum bought some dumpling. It seemed a little bit shrank in size but guess it could be due to the festival, they made it smaller but sold at same price (instead of raising up the price too much). This is the nonya flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment