Monday, May 11, 2009

Strange weather

For the past 1 week, the weather is behaving very strangely. It rains in the morning but get so hot, I really mean "HOT" and not warm, after that. Today, same thing happens but change in timing. It was so "HOT" in the morning but rained around noon time. After the raining, it was still so hot. Hope the weather can get a little bit better each day. Otherwise, it is very easily to fall ill.

Today I am experiencing Monday Blue. Simply no strength to do anything. Can still work but very slow. Luckily not so many emails today so I can clear them slowly. Like a snail... which is even slower than a tortoise. Hee hee.

Well, my colleague is going on leave next week. I will be busy for another one and a half week. Hope everything goes well during that period.

My hair is getting long. Soon, I won't be able to take it. Must quickly decide a date to have my haircut.

This is one of the bag I bought in Japan (Aeon Mall near Narita airport). Smallest among my 5 new bags. Hope this will give me some good luck tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment