Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another hot day

Do not know why the weather recently is so unbearable. Hot and sticky. It makes me don't feel like going out but to stay indoor. No aircon at home but it is better than to sweat outside. However, today is so hot that staying indoor also makes people sweat.

My niece came to our house today. Few weeks did not see her and find that she has grown taller again. She cut her hair short. Not because she wanted but is her mum's idea. Weather is too hot to maintain long hair.

Very good girl today that she did her homework on her own without my sister asking her to do. Their syllabus is so high now that even Primary 3 mathematics made us took a long time to figure out what is the answer. Luckily I am born earlier. Ha ha.

Opened out the chocolate candy which my colleague bought for me from Tokyo Disneyland. It has nice packaging and the strawberry flavor chocolate tastes good too. I never doubt the titbits from Japan. Both packaging and taste is nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment