Friday, May 1, 2009

Labour Day

Today is Labour Day. Holiday! Wow Wow.

Went to Jurong Point for lunch with my parents and sister. First time she was driving there so a bit unsure on the direction. However, we did reach there safely though there was a scare for us around Upper Changi road.

There was a big lorry behind our car and it could be due to my sister displaying the "P" plate, the driver actually filtered to our left lane near a traffic junction. Very obvious that it was red light and all cars in front had stopped but do not know why the lorry did not slow down but just banged onto the car in front. Ended up 7 cars in total got involved. Worst was a taxi just in front of the lorry. Back of the car got crushed and luckily the taxi driver and passenger were not injured. Seems no one got injured and my sister was relieved that her car is safe. Initially my father still asking her to filter to the left lane. Phew!

Went to eat Korean food today. First time my parents eating Korean food and we find it nice. The restaurant is on the 3rd level of the extension area. We actually took quite some time to find our way there. This is the first time I went after the extension has completed.

We shopped around for a while before heading to my sister's house. Stayed there for a few hours before we went to have dinner together at Bt Timah road. We ate at Waffle Town which sells western food + waffle. Reasonable price and nice. Not crowded too. Afterwhich, we went home.

Conclusion : today is all about eating. Ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. hi nice blog cool please see my blog let me know if it needs work.

    ReplyDelete