Sunday, May 10, 2009

Feeling better today

Yesterday was a rather terrible day for me as I was feeling so tired and uncomfortable for the whole day.

Woke up around 8 plus this am when there was heavy downpour again. Head a bit heavy so decided to take paracetamol before going back to sleep. Hope it will be gone by the time I fully wake up. Luckily, the headache was gone when I woke up again at 10.45am. Otherwise, another day will be burned by lying down.

My aunt and cousin came to our house. A bit quiet today as my little niece did not come today due to her coming exam next week. I played facebook games for few hours and passed my notebook to my cousin who wanted to play online games. For me, I continued to watch TV programs. Ha ha.

This is another bag I had bought in Japan. Was shopping at Asakusa and found it in one of the shop. Like this one as it has 2 way of carrying (normal and haversac). Opening ceremony for this bag was in last Friday. Tomorrow going to take same bag to work too.

Ok lah. Shall move to do some of my office work. Did not log in at all due to my tireness. Will clear some mails first. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment