Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tiredness

Today Channel 8 news screened a part on Tateyama that attracts many tourist during this time. I was so excited and told my father that I was there and the view was better on the day I went up the mountain. TV screening showed that weather was rather windy and was so "smoky". Am glad that we went there during good weather. Clear blue sky as you can see from photo I had taken.

My eyes are becoming smaller and smaller. Soon will join to become one straight line. Think today have to really sleep early as tomorrow, I have to leave for office early. We are attending a training.

My internet is rather slow today. Don't know why. Am too lazy to reboot it. Therefore, think best thing to do now is to shut down and go to bed.

Shall continue to play games in facebook tomorrow. Oops... forget that I am watching movie tomorrow and may not be able to surf internet. However, shall see how. Maybe I will be too awake to sleep after the movie tomorrow.

Ok lah. Nite nite for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment