Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Flying Toasters vs Flying rices

Tuesday. 3 more days to go before Friday. Count down now....

Today is rather a peaceful day at work. Nothing special happened in office and glad that everything went well.

Back home at around 9.10pm. Consider early today. Sat in front of the TV and watched the channel 8 drama series "My School Daze". Rather interesting story.

When my sister and I was in the kitchen, my mother told us that our new toaster oven is very interesting. She put 2 slices of bread onto it and toast them. Checked every few minutes from her bedroom (kitchen is very near to my parent's room) but wondering why it takes so long. Finally she cannot tahan and walked to the kitchen and found them on the floor. Ha ha ha.... the toast breads flew down!

My sister who was hearing what my mother was saying, laughed suddenly and blamed my mother. Know what? She had actually thrown the rice on her plate into the basin! She thought she yet to scoop the rice and wanted to throw away the water on the plate (she thought there is water there). We laughed and laughed on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment