Sunday, June 14, 2009

Back home

At last I am home. Just attended my cousin's wedding at Park Royal Hotel. We reached there rather early and hence sat at the table and chatted with our relatives when they arrived.

My niece could not stand the hunger and urged my sister to bring her to Watson to buy something for her to eat. She was real hungry. Otherwise, will not ask to bring her there. She came back with a packet of Oreo biscuit and ate happily. Just finished the 1st dish and she slept... Real fast.

I would say that overall, the food was not too bad. The portions were big too and I began to feel very full when it was the 4 dishes. Sinful uh... I continued to eat...

The souvenir is cute. Not the usual chocolates but a little saucer with nice printings.

Now I am so full that I cannot sleep. Shall use this as an excuse to continue playing facebook games. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment