Monday, June 22, 2009

On Leave today

Took a day off today just to clear my leaves. Still working from home but at least I can sleep a bit more and need not travel to work.

However, today seems to have a lot of things for me to settle. I sat in front of my laptop from 10.30am till 7pm. In between, just had a few minutes of rest to eat my lunch, dinner and drinks.

Well at least this is better then confiscating my leaves should I cannot finish taking within this year. :)

I started to log in to facebook Restaurant City game near to the evening. After various change of strategy, I finally able to hit the 50 pop cap! Yippy Yippy!!!

The weather today is so hot again. Can't resist the watermelon that my parents went to buy this morning. I finished almost 1 quarter of the fruit. It was so sweet and can really quench my thirst. But actually hor.... I should not take so much. Anyway, don't care liao.

Preparing to go back to work tomorrow. Therefore, I am staying good by not watching J drama. Rest for a day lah.

Back to office liao! For children will be back to school liao!

Lame right? Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment