Saturday, June 27, 2009

Outing

Today, I went to Marina Barrage with my mum and sister. First time there since it opens. Wow... there were so many cars parking illegally along the road and we did the same too. No choice and cross fingers that we won't get fine.

Once we got to the place, we finally understood why it was so crowded there. Today there was the Dragonboat competition. No wonder it was so crowded. It was a very hot and sunny day. We had to use umbrella in order not to become suckling pigs.

We walked for a while outside the building and went into the gallery to enjoy the air-con. Took some photos using my Sony Ericsson X1 phone and I was pleased with the one I took on the view with the Singapore Flyer. Some artistic effects on the sun rays. My phone not bad lei.

As we did not take lunch, we started to feel hungry at around 5.30pm. Therefore we went to Marina Square to have our early dinner. Decided to eat at MOF and as usual, I chose the same dish. I liked the seafood toji set.

After dinner, we went over to Suntec City to continue some window shopping. Ended up buying Royce chocolates at $90! I "seow liao". Well, have to buy some for my niece and also because I bought quite a few items so ended up that expensive. Told myself it is once in a while. It's ok. But... when credit card bill is here, I will feel the pain again.

Time passed so fast and it was about 8.45pm. Our legs were so tired and decided to have a drink at Coffee Club. I ordered Muddy Mud Pie to share and for drinks, I chose the Ice-blended Rambutan. I like the colour of my drink and it is nice too.

Before driving back home, we bought some pies for Hans for my dad who had to stay at home since he had to work today. However to our surprise, he said he came home early today at around 3 plus. We went out at around 3 plus. Think we just missed each other and ended up he was home alone today. Hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment