Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's SATURDAY!

This morning, I woke up and found that it was raining outside. Am I dreaming? Rain? Surprise uh! It has not been raining for so long. Thought after the rain, the temperature will go down a bit. But so disappointing. It is still as hot as usual days. Sigh...

My phone alarm did not wake me up again. Thought of waking up at 10.30am but ends up 11.45am. Just because phone "died" due to low battery. Again???

We watched Land of the Lost yesterday at 7.15pm and had our dinner at Carl's Junior. Can't resist the fish and chips there. Another reason was because it was late and many restaurants will be closing soon. Therefore, fastfood is the only choice liao.

Saw one interesting trolley booth at Vivo City selling long long sweets. There are many flavours and you can choose either the sour or sweet ones. I bought one sour apple and it is yummy.

I re-arranged my collections of magazines from Japan. Placed them nicely and with care. These are my magazines with my 4 idols in there. :P

Left my mum and myself at home today. Mum cooked my favourite fried rice and we will have it for both lunch and dinner today. There are a lot of ingredients in there. Prawns, salted fish, roasted pork, eggs.... Wow wow... However, she cooked too much as she did not know that my brother and sister are not at home today. Nevermind lah. I told her I can finish them. Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment