Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Big Foot

This morning, I woke up at 6.25am just to go to the toilet. Soon after that, it started to rain. Such a nice weather to sleep. Too bad... I have to wake up at 7am.

Was so lazy to sit up from my bed and was dragging myself to sit right up with my eyes closed.

Heard a very loud "OUCH" and I was fully awake! Next moment was to hear my sister shouting "谋杀啊”!

I had actually stepped onto my sister who was sleeping at the lower deck of our bed. Oh dear... Why I so blur. But partly also due to at that time, usually she has already wake up and is washing up. Today, she was lazing at her bed just like me. For me, it is a routine action for me to step onto my sister's bed in order to balance myself while taking my tower. Ai Yoh. Not entirely my fault lah.

Today in office, was rather busy and finished work at around 9.30pm. Took a cab home as it was late. Count down for Friday as my colleague will be back in office next week. Once she is back, I can do my own work and can go home earlier.

Am playing facebook's Restaurant City. However, I am experiencing poor connection to the game. Must be too many people playing at same time. Ha ha.

Well, shall now divert to watch J drama. Now going to watch "Mr Brain".

No comments:

Post a Comment