Friday, June 5, 2009

Break Time

A day which I was looking forward. Finally it's here. Feel so good today. Especially when big boss not around. Ha ha.

My sister drove me to work today and therefore need not squeeze into the MRT train. Reached office before 9am and started to chit chat with my colleague who is planning for her Japan trip in July. It tempts me to go again. So bad....

Have a very good lunch today at Food Republic, Vivo City. I was quite hungry hence decided to buy from the Indonesian stall. There are varieties of dishes in this set and the chilli is super spicy. I like it!

As usual, we watched movie tonight. This time round is to watch "Monsters vs Aliens". Did not buy ticket for the 3D show as it was rather full for the timing we wanted and we prefer not to take the first few row seats. This show is very funny and the characters really made all laugh and laugh. I like character Bob (Jelly monster). It was so cute and funny. Overall, we enjoyed this show.

Now thinking of what to watch next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment