Sunday, June 14, 2009

It rains again??

Uhhhh.... It is a day I don't really welcome. SUNDAY! It is a day whereby I need to go back to work again after this day. I don't want can or not???

Well, today I woke up late again. Too tired I guess. Watched TV program for the whole early afternoon and followed by playing UNO game with my niece. Now she don't "cheat" liao as she knows how to play the game. But still cheeky as before.

I just learned how to play Restaurant City. I did not know that I can buy tables and chairs by going to the shop. Hope I can get more points now.

Strange that it rains again today. Funny weather. It was so hot for past few weeks and now suddenly rain these few days. Hope this can really help to cool down the temperature. Really cannot stand the hot weather. How I wish I can go for a holiday where weather is cooling.

We are going to attend my cousin's wedding dinner this evening. Guess by the time I am home, it will be very late. Therefore, "cheong" to play my facebook games so that I can earn the points for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment