Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Working Late

Urghhhhhh.... I worked late again today. Do not understand why I can't seem to finish my work in office. Already not going to toilet so often, not gossiping at one corner, not walking here and there...

Why leh? Need to find an answer.

I woke up this morning with "heavy" head. Got headache and neck so pain. Initially, I thought it was because of my sleeping position but it was not the case. I had a terrible headache when I reached office and cannot concentrate with my work due to the sharp pain. Have to take one aspirin as I cannot find paracetamol. Finally went to buy a box and keep in office in case I need it again. Rather frequent for me to have headache. Stress???

A bit tired now and will need to rest my mind and body. Will try to sleep earlier tonight.

おやすみ

No comments:

Post a Comment