Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nasi Lemak

Very hot and humid weather today. Cannot stand uh.

Today not my day uh. Started the day badly with my computer. Do not know why that I couldn't print anything out of our office printers. Figured it out for almost 1 hour and gave up. Strange thing is after a while, printing can be made. My computer "siao liao".

My colleagues drove us to Changi Village for lunch. A long drive from HarbourFront. Why lei? The reason is because one of my colleague needs to know where is the new Pasir Ris camp. He needs to know the way as he is going for reservist soon. Hence he suggested going to Changi Village for the so-called famous Nasi Lemak before trying to find the location of the camp.

This Nasi Lemak store is indeed famous. When we reached, this is the only store there where there is a long queue. We waited for almost 30 mins before our turn. Luckily the guys queued for us.

Hot hot hot. After we had our lunch, we quickly hopped onto my colleague's car. Aircon also cannot cool us down until we were back in office.

It is already half of the week. Now looking forward to Friday night. Hee hee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment