Monday, June 15, 2009

Chilli Hot

Today is rather peaceful day for me. I went to Chinatown for lunch together with my elder sister. She needs to buy some stuff at OG for her trip to Malaysia this coming weekend. Ate the 高记酿豆腐. So long never eat liao.

After eating and buying the stuff, we went to buy the mini buns. Can't resist them. So fresh and tender. Yummy yummy. Did not take a photo of it as all were inside our stomach. Ha ha.

I was sabotaged by my niece again. Went home by train as usual. Put on my MP3 earphone and started to play my DS. Play and play happily without noticing that I was in a very awkward situation.

As the 1st half of my journey was in tunnel, it was noisy as usual. However, when the train was out of tunnel and after a few stops, I realised something very wrong. I heard my DS game music!!!

Oh gosh!!! Die liao lah! Why again??? My niece switched my DS volume to the maximum and I didn't realise it... It was only when the train stopped at a station and just nice my MP3 song ended that I could hear the music so loud (with my earphone on). Really wished there is a hole for me to hide my face. I can feel my face burning like chilli rubbing on it. Feel so pai sei that I did not even lift up my head until Pasir Ris station. Luckily no one knows me.

I will need to ban my niece to switch on the volume of my DS. I also blurred lah. Usually I have a habit checking the volume but not today. Do not know why. Really a "good" start of the week. Ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment