Saturday, June 20, 2009

The final countdown

Yippy Yippy! Its weekend again!

No agenda for today except having the intention to watch epi 3 & 4 of "Mr Brain". I did it. Finished both epi and now longing to wait for epi 5 as both epi 4 & 5 will have Takeru as one of the invited cast.

As usual, we watched a movie yesterday night. This time round, we watched in Gold Class theater. We had a vouchers that expiring this month. Intention is to watch "Transformers" but almost all the evening shows are already fully booked. Therefore, we watched "The Taking of Pelham 123" instead.

Same as the reviews, this movie is good. Just that some of the parts, I do not really can understand them. Overall, still Good!

My father is craving for sashimi again. Therefore, I brought my parents to Sushi Tei at Tampines 1 Shopping mall. Good dinner tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment