Sunday, April 24, 2011

Back Home

Uhhh... End of holiday. Back from Switzerland!

I had a very good trip with many many "strange" events happening. It made our trip so joyous. Relaxing and flexible itineraries...

The plane touched down at around 6am but due to some technical problem on ground, we had to wait till 6.40am before plane could moved to the berth. Very hot weather once I was out of the airport.

Was sweating and sweating when I was unpacking my luggage. Another period of "roasting" weather. Ha ha ha... (I think I am craving for the roasted chicken from Migros.)

Finished unpacking and started to log in my office laptop to download the emails. Due to the server was in China, it would take a very long time from past experience. Thought that I could start to clear emails after I woke up after a nap, so as not to waste time.

Slept at around 12noon and woke up at 3pm, found that only about 200 emails (Out of 700. Luckily I cleared some emails while I could access to wifi in Switzerland) was downloaded. Tried to clear more from webmail and it was still slow. In the end, by 10pm, I still have another 300 emails not downloaded. Gave up and decided to clear them tomorrow in office.

I had very little sleep and hope tonight can have a good full sleep till tomorrow am. My niece came to our house and I underestimated her size. The T-shirt I bought for her from Nike factory outlet was too small. In the end, I had to let her have the one size bigger T-shirt which I supposed to give it to my little cousin. Next time better buy big big size. At least can wait while she grows up than cannot wear. :P

So sad... Have to go back to reality. Back to work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment