Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hot Warm Humid

This afternoon, we headed to Choa Chu Kang Columbarium at around 2.15pm. The jam was so bad that it started from the exit of the expressway. Usually not that bad but today was bad bad and bad.

My dad was afraid that the van would be too hot and the water "boiling" hence asked us if he could off the air-conditioning. To prevent car breakdown, we agreed. Our journey without air-conditioning started at 3pm and ended at 4.20pm. The weather was hot and humid plus without air-conditioning. Imagine how bad it was... No choice but to "tahan". Luckily I was using good quality tissue paper brand "Beautex" and need not used so many pieces. The adsorbent rate was real "powerful". Ha ha ha...

While waiting for the car to move slowly towards our destination, we were talking about the bus in front of us. Was commenting that it was so long that took up 4 car spaces. Then I noticed something interesting...



The timing was wrong. 8.90pm??? It was a printing error and did anyone notice it? I was so "free" until I could actually notice it... Hee hee...

We reached there by 4.20pm and finished by 5.30pm. Decided to have dinner at IMM. I was soooo hungry. Had dinner at Long Beach Seafood restaurant. We were lucky to be there early that we managed to get a table without reservation. There was queue just minutes after we went in. Enjoyed the crabs... :)

After dinner, we walked past V.hive furniture shop. My sister warned me again to buy new computer chair. Mine was spoiled and could make me fall anytime. Medical fee is more expensive than a new chair price. Hence, I started to try on different type of chairs. My dad also joined in. He found one and told us that was so comfortable. When I saw the price, I got a shocked. My dad's taste was good but the price was even good. $995 uh!! Tried few others and below is the top 3. Finally chose the one that cost $295. Did not want to buy leather chair as it will be very hot after sitting for long period of time. Hope will be a good buy.

The delivery date was 18th Apr. I was so blurred to give my mobile no to the shop. Tomorrow I have to call to change the number to my sister's as I will be in Switzerland on that day. Sotong uh...

No comments:

Post a Comment