Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Holiday mood

I am so excited today. Last day for work before my trip starts. So happy and was having holiday mood since morning. However, still have to clear last minute work to ensure I will have a problemless holiday. Luckily, the most important part of my work that I was worried no one can cover had been passed to Ah Xue successfully. She is doing it since 2 weeks ago and by now will be familiarised. Therefore, I need not go through all emails and tally with the spreadsheet when I am back to work. In the past, I have to do that in order to ensure my colleague won't miss out any entries. Kind of more relax this time round. Good Good. Shall buy more chocolates for Ah Xue. She loves chocolates. :P Initial plan was to leave office by 6pm. However, only managed to clear all work and left by 7.10pm. It was raining and when my colleague suggested me to take a lift from one of my colleague who is staying near my house, I said no. Usually raining day will cause long jam. Public transport still the better choice to ensure I can get home timely. Finished dinner, bathed, last minute packing.... All done by now. I shall relax for a while and will leave house once 小珠 called me. Should be leaving house at around 11.15pm. Have done internet check in. Hopefully no one is sitting between us. We chose center row with four seats. Taking both aisles seats, praying hard no one taking the middle 2 seats so that we can have 4 seats by ourselves. :) Wish me good luck. Otherwise, will have to ask if the person jammed between us want to change seat with us so that we can sit together. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment