Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hardworking day

Woke up at 10.30am and done a lot and a lot of things today.

Had breakfast and started to do my office work. Main reason was because I need to do some unpacking of clothing from my luggage and wash them. Therefore, best was to clear my office work and then concentrate on digging things I need for my trip.

Some of my pullover were kept in the luggage for more than a year and it smelt mouldy... Yaks...
Need to wash them before I dare to wear. Could not do packing first as I need to wait till my clothing are dried. Finally decided to borrow my sis's luggage as it is bigger and I need not squeeze things in. Easier to carry one than to take another small hand luggage if there isn't enough space to put chocolates. Chocolates? Yes... Chocolates! My intention is to buy chocolates back. Believe not much other things I can buy except Chocolates! Hee Hee...

After finishing the washing, I started to watch 3 epi of J drama. Then, I started to do continue planning the itinerary summary.

Wow... felt that I am so hardworking today as I had done so many things... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment