Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Found one good apps

I had download an apps for my iphone some time ago. The apps name is USB Disk. Saw good reviews hence decided to download it since it is free. Did not explore until today. Finally found this apps that allow me to save pdf/word/excel files in my phone for viewing. The only thing is that it does not allow us to create sub-folders. Therefore, all files are mixed together.

This is useful now because I can save my trip's itinerary and notes in this apps. Will ask 小珠 to save a set in her phone too. If it is too heavy to bring along the pile of notes I have printed out, at least can depend the files saved in the iphone apps and 小珠's phone. Kiasu uh... Hahaha... You never know when you need to use your backups. :)

Had communicated with 小珠 in FB and we have booked tickets for this Friday's movie. Will miss 2 weeks when we are travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment