Monday, April 11, 2011

Rush Rush

Today, my colleague was on leave hence I need to cover her. Nothing difficult because I was just doing things I used to do. It just took some additional time for me to do it on top of my daily stuff.

Went to VivoCity for lunch today. Met with my Financial planner there to fill up some forms. I had parked my money (drawn from CPF for investment by Manulife) in a cash acct in 2009 and decided to switch it back for investment. 2009 was a bad year hence my planner suggested to switch my money to the temporary cash acct to prevent losing those money I earned earlier. Will meet up with her again when I am back from my trip to do a top up (to invest more from my CPF especially those under Special account).

This evening, I was trying to tidy up my work and prepare handover notes to my colleagues. Not sure how it goes but just enjoy first then back to clear whatever I need to follow up. :)

Count down....

No comments:

Post a Comment