Monday, April 25, 2011

Back to office

This morning, I found that the chocolates bought for colleagues were melted. I had placed them in a paper bag and leaved in the living room. Thought that it would not be so hot to make them melt. But.... wrong decision made! They melted uh...

In the end, I had to carry the paper bag with extra extra care, in order to deliver them to office "safely". Had left it for a while to cool them down before distributing. Those that I bought for my aunt also melted. Need to transfer to the fridge...

The weather remains hot for the whole day. As at now, I am having the fan blowing directly on me. Otherwise, I will melt. Hee hee...

I managed to clear most of my emails today and worked on those more important things. Those I could not finish just now, shall continue them tomorrow. Have to start to go out for customer visiting before my boss reprimands me.

Need to plan the "outings" liao. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment