Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lack of taxis?

This afternoon, went to Duxton Hill to visit one of my customer. After the appointment, went out to get a cab back to office. However, there was no cab at the small lane hence walked out to the main road. Seeing it was quite "deserted", I decided to walk further out to look for more cabs.

Walked towards Maxwell Market and tried to get a cab there. However, most of them were occupied and no luck after waiting for 10mins. Saw bus no 80 and decided to get up and alight at another point where I could get a cab easier.

Alighted at Tanjong Pagar near Amara hotel. Thought it was easier to flag a cab there. No luck again... Most of the cabs put up "change shift" sign and all destinations were towards east area. Hence, walked to Amara hotel taxi stand to try my luck. If no cab, at least I could call cab stating my location (easier for cab driver to pick me up at a more specific location).

Finally my luck was here. I managed to get a cab. Managed to reach office on time to handle my sales enquiries. In total, I had used up 30mins just to get a cab. Is Singapore still lack of taxis?

Quite busy today and left office late again. Will watch new J-drama which starred by my ex idol, Sorimachi Takashi. There are more J-dramas for me to catch up in this season. Looking forward to them. :)

By reading the title of the story will tell that this is a pretty sad story. However, the little boy is so cute. I hope it will be a good ending.

Good Life~Arigato, Papa. Sayonara~ official website



PS : Look at the little boy's eyelashes. So long uh!

No comments:

Post a Comment