Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day out with Mum

I set alarm to wake up at 9.30am yesterday and planned to go for lunch with my mum at Tampines followed by shopping at Tampines Mall as there is Japanese Fair there.

Being woke up by phone at 9am. After settling some office matter, went back to sleep after telling my mum of the plan to go out for lunch. In the end, woke up and found that I had overslept. It was 12 noon!!!

My mum did not wake me up and just let me continue my sleep. After bathing, went out with her. Decided to eat at Fish & Co as it had been quite some time that we did not dine there. Ordered a seafood platter for 2 and upgraded to full meal with soup and drinks. It was nice and we finished the whole plate. :P

Went to the Japanese Fair and bought some goodies. In the end, spent $50 there. Bought the Japanese biscuits at $35 and Kyushu sweets (mochi, sweet potato etc) at $15. My mum like them so buy lor. Anyway not frequent that there is such fair. Can see notices to prove that the food are not from radiation area in Japan.

Spend almost half a day outside and when returned home, started to do rail timetable for our trip. Completed and just left a summarized itinerary for our trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment