Friday, April 29, 2011

Coffee time??? Better not....

This morning reached office and before I could finish clearing my emails, my boss asked my colleague and me to follow him out. Was wondering to follow him to where... In the end, guess was correct. Went down for coffee. Not a good sign as I hardly go for coffee break with him.

Was "lectured" by him that we kept staying in the office. He wants us to "disappear" from office and go out for customer visit as frequent as possible. In fact I am getting ready to "disappear" from next week onwards... Oh dear... with more coffee sessions and lunches with customers, I will be getting fatter and fatter. However, I better adhere to his request on not to stay in office. Otherwise.... another coffee session uh.

Went to Pasir Panjang Hawker centre this afternoon. Had the famous Vegetables Char Kway Tiao there. It had been a very long time since I last visited this stall. The uncle was so good and generous to give us a lot of vegetables. Made us felt less guilty after eating it.




Had dinner at Coffee Club again this evening before our movie session. The restaurant was not so crowded but due to the staff forgot about our last dish, we had waited for some time and resulted in late for our movie. We missed first 10mins of the show but luckily managed to capture gist of the story and completed the show.

"Source Code" is a simpler movie than "Inception". The only difference is I could guess the ending of the story for "Inception" but not for "Source Code". I like the ending and is wondering if in the future, man can really invent such machine for one to move into another dimension. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment