Sunday, June 19, 2011

Back Home

Woke up at 7am as we arranged to meet at 8am for breakfast. We went to a coffeeshop near our hotel (Dorsette Regency KL). The food there was good. We also ordered the famous BBQ pork bun and egg tarts. They were very nice. I bought some back home too.

After breakfast, I was too tired to go shopping hence stayed in the room and babysit my colleague's daughter. She was very obedient and we fully occupied the time by playing games.

We checked out at 11.30am and started our journey back to Singapore. On our way back, we stopped at a r & r to have lunch. Had KFC!!! The chickens were good and not so oily for the original recipe ones. Glad to have it for lunch.

The traffic was smooth and we reached Singapore at around 5.30pm. Took a cab back home from Lakeside MRT station where my colleague dropped me. My parents were so shocked to see me back so early.

A good trip with full of delicious food. Eat and eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment