Thursday, June 16, 2011

So busy

Another busy day for me. Left home earlier this morning so that I could reach office early to clear emails before my appointment at 10.30am at Great World City.

When I reached office, I passed laptop to my boss whom asked me to keep for him yesterday. I tried to log in to my account but failed twice. Only then I realised I was logging in to my boss's laptop. Quickly told him about the mistake and he also had difficulty logging into mine. Ai yah... why I was so blurred.

Had a last minute lunch with customer and we went to West Coast Plaza's Fish & Co. We realised that the standard had dropped and the tastes were different. I think need to try again at the Tampines branch to see if it was due to different chefs.

Back in office and tried to clear my work as soon as possible before leaving office to have meeting at customer's office at 4pm. The meeting ended and when I was back in office at 5.15pm, there was so many sales enquiries to handle. Today my luck was not bad. I managed to close quite a few deals. Same as yesterday lei. So happy.

But happiness came with many paperwork to follow up. Had to send sales confirmations out. In the end, I could leave office only at 11.15pm. So late right?

No comments:

Post a Comment