Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tired

So tired... Don't feel like waking up. The weather was so good this morning. Raining and thus temperature was low. So nice to sleep....

Went to woke early today as these week, I took own transport to office. I dared not sleep in the bus so as to ensure I won't overslept and miss the stop again.

Did the first part of the crowning of my tooth this morning. It took 1 1/2hrs. Was 1pm when it was completed and I bought 2 pieces of waffle and tao suan back to office. This was my lunch.

Felt hungry in the evening. Thought of eating cup noodles but to prevent time wasted while eating, I decided not to eat liao.

Gossiping with my 2 colleagues and left office at 10.15pm. Reached home very late today uh.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Can wear jeans finally. Last 2 weeks, I need to wear a little bit more formal as need to see customers. Also looking forward to the movie tomorrow night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment