Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lazyness

I woke up at 12.30pm today. Was too tired to wake up when the alarm rang at 10am. My plan was to wake up at 10am so that I would have more time to spend during day time. However, the zzz bugs made me slept again, ended up waking up so late.

Too lazy to go out hence stayed indoor for the whole afternoon. My dad came back early hence we decided to go out for dinner. Initially, I thought of ordering KFC! We went to out "canteen" ~ Sushi Tei at Tampines One again. My parent don't get sick of it. Me too.. :P

Ordered some different dishes today. We had the sushi platter and they were good. Next time, we shall try more different dishes. My sister said that actually we can don't need the menu and can order those dishes we always ordered.

We kept out stomach for ice-cream at Haagen Dazs but it the end, we did not manage to eat it. After dinner, we went to Aussino and BHG to buy bedsheets and dining wares. After our dily daly, it was 10pm where Haagen Dazs was closed. So sad uh....

Dinner at Sushi Tei:








No comments:

Post a Comment