Saturday, June 18, 2011

Drive to KL

Slept at 1.30am and woke up at 4am. Not enough sleep uh.

I left home at 4.45am and took a cab to Jurong Birdpark. It cost me almost $40! I was early and hence waited for rest of my colleagues to arrive before we proceeded to the checkpoint.

One of my colleague arrived at 6am and she was wondering why all of us so punctual and reached at 6am. The real reason was : she was late to arrive at 6am. Our meeting was 5.30am uh! She was so blurred uh,

Luckily the jam was not so bad this morning. We drove in to Malaysia and detoured to Kluang for breakfast. The eatery was just beside the railway station. The food was nice. I tried the bread, nasi lemak, half boiled egg and shared mee siam with my colleagues. The portion was small hence no problem to finish them.

We reached KL and went for lunch and followed by shopping. The no. of shopping hours was limited hence we did not really have chance to cover the whole shopping mall (Pavilion). My colleague said that no enough time for shopping uh.

We had dinner at the food street and was glad that the food was tasty. Next time must go there again.

Bread during breakfast


Wanton mee and buns for lunch



Ice-cream for teabreak


Raiway station



No comments:

Post a Comment