Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Overslept

This morning, I was stretching on my bed after waking up and asking myself why so long, it yet to be 8am. Wait and wait... could not wait any more and looked at the clock. Oh dear!!! It's already 8.15am. I realised that I forgot to turn my phone's alarm clock on... Luckily I was still on time to get prepare for work.

Went to office and was in a rush to clear my emails, looking for my USA colleague for a deal and rushed out for meeting. When I was on my way to customer's office, one of my colleague asked me if I knew where was 小珠 as she was not in the office. I was in a rush hence also did not notice that she was not sitting at her desk when I was in the office.

In the end, we got to know that she had overslept. She woke up at 11.45am when my colleagues sms her. Oh dear!!! Both of us overslept today. But I was luckier as I was still on time. No one was at home hence could not wake her up today.

Shall try to sms her tomorrow morning to "remind" her to go to work. Ha ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. Haha... I told my mum about it and she say she will set her alarm clock for me too... and also call me when she reach her office :P

    ReplyDelete